Saturday 19 September 2015

Robin red breast

Birds flock to my garden in the autumn and winter because of all the grubs and insects they find, not only that they have taken to stealing the rabbits feed as well, so I occasionally see the odd robin lurking around.
When i found this stamp set at an exhibition, I had to have it I was already having ideas on what to do with it, it calls for being layered up and coloured with reds and greens.
Woodware have been going for as long as I can remember, and I have many of the stamps that they have released and even my older ones are still perfect.
If you click on the link you will be directed to the stockists who stock woodware stamps.







Breaking from tradition I have given you the close up first as I think you would appreciate the layering on this card







Thanks for stopping by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental well-being

Woke up this morning and went outside to find aircraft spraying chemicals, two or three in the sky, Boris did warn us that he would be spray...