Wednesday 25 March 2020

Mental well-being

Woke up this morning and went outside to find aircraft spraying chemicals, two or three in the sky, Boris did warn us that he would be spraying a disinfectant and to keep our doors and windows closed. I don't know if i believe this, but what ever it was, I kept my doors and windows closed anyway. At this moment in time it would be quite easy for us to let our minds get carried away, if you have read George Orwell's 1984 you would understand. So to keep my mind healthy, crafting is the perfect antidote, using the creative side of the brain helps us to unwind and not think of things that we cannot change. Having Occasions to craft for and look forward to is a good excuse to get creative. So i've lined up a few I made for mothers today, with close ups and I will follow with a product list.
 Hero Arts Coffee Love Stamps and Dies
Altenew Big and bold alpha

I thoroughly enjoyed making these and I always find beautiful colour schemes on Pinterest, if you need colour combo's search for decorating colour schemes it also works well for card-making.

And before I go here's another in the same tones and colours.

Stay well and stay indoors xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental well-being

Woke up this morning and went outside to find aircraft spraying chemicals, two or three in the sky, Boris did warn us that he would be spray...