Thursday 17 September 2015

Happy Ginger/sad ginger

Metaphorically speaking ginger bread men shouldn't be so happy due to the fact that they are going to be eaten. I on the other hand would take great pleasure in baking my gingerbread men and adding frowns instead of smiles and maybe it would save me a few calories as I would feel very guilty lol.
As for my card for you today I have created another oh snap card by Lawn Fawn using their stamps and dies to create a cutsie card, featuring both of the ginger bread men.
All of the supplies used can be purchased from Once upon a stamp




And as usual here is a close up



Thanks for stopping by see you later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental well-being

Woke up this morning and went outside to find aircraft spraying chemicals, two or three in the sky, Boris did warn us that he would be spray...