Saturday 19 September 2015

Snowmen melt your heart

When was the last time we had snow? and I love it, I cant help but get sentimental about snowmen, its what Christmas is all about inst it.
This stamp is called stacked snowmen and is very popular, as i had to find my stockist through the Woodware facebook page and they were very helpful in finding some one for me.
I had so much fun colouring this as there were so many colour combinations that i could have used, which ones would be male, which one would be female.



Here is another view for you





And here's a close up, thanks for stopping by xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental well-being

Woke up this morning and went outside to find aircraft spraying chemicals, two or three in the sky, Boris did warn us that he would be spray...