Thursday 24 September 2015

Gebera are my Faves

My two crafty buddies, they are so brill, we went out for dinner one night while we were in Manchester and there were flowers on the tables, a single Gebera in different shades of pink, and I absolutely adore them, so they gathered them all up and we had a bit of a photo feast with them this was one of mine and I am so pleased with how it came out, believe it or not this was taken with my I phone using the Adobe photo shop app which is brill. I love photo's but I don't deny I find technology mind boggling, so to get a result like that is tremendous, hope you enjoy as much as I did.


And here is a group shot



Thanks for stoppiing by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental well-being

Woke up this morning and went outside to find aircraft spraying chemicals, two or three in the sky, Boris did warn us that he would be spray...