Monday 14 September 2015

A little bit ginger

Well its took me a while to get this posted, but I have finally got round to it after a week at Manchester event city, meeting loads of lovely crafter's who are mad fans of Tonic dies.

It was a joy to see lots of new faces and a few regular ones, it was really busy for the workshops and I hope everyone enjoyed the fab projects we had for them.

The last post featured some gorgeous Christmas stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn, and I would like to feature another set for you, which if you go along to Once upon a stamp you will find them there at really reasonable prices.

Isn't this set great I had so much fun playing with it it features two ginger bread men one happy and this sad one who has lost a leg which has been broken off :( oh dear well he shouldn't be so tasty then should he. So what I have on my card is like mass assault  on a cookie ha ha, I was so tempted to use my red pro marker and put blood splatter's everywhere but i thought that might have been a bit graphic, because as usual here is a close up
Thanks so much for stopping by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental well-being

Woke up this morning and went outside to find aircraft spraying chemicals, two or three in the sky, Boris did warn us that he would be spray...