Friday 24 July 2015

Words well said

 

I have finally finished my Degree and i have my Bachelors in Fine art and craft, the last three years have been a rollercoaster of emotions but i have learned a lot about myself and i feel i can be free in what i want to do and a weight has been lifted.

So this card i want to show you has been made for me, as i have never done that before and felt that i needed something as a reminder that i have work to do to create the life that i want.

 

055

This card uses tonic dies Royal shrub strip die, and also The life you imagined sentiment set which i love both, the colours i chose are very royal colours, navy, cream and gold, so i hope you like it, till i blog again see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental well-being

Woke up this morning and went outside to find aircraft spraying chemicals, two or three in the sky, Boris did warn us that he would be spray...