Wednesday 15 July 2015

Wednesday Blues

 

Its mid week and I'm feeling the post grad blues more now because i know

that after Friday I'm going to have to keep both me and Holly(my daughter), occupied,

not just myself as i am trying to organise my days to be full and

productive, she isn't so easily pleased and can be hard work, especially

when she is in boredom mode.

Any way i have been having a really good play with my

new tonic dies and i am even more impressed with what i can achieve.

But still even though i have had some crafty time the grades I'm waiting for through the

post still have not arrived.

So I'm going to keep you in suspense until I've taken some decent pictures of my

makes which i am having to get to know my camera again and while we have

such beautiful weather it will look great outside so talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental well-being

Woke up this morning and went outside to find aircraft spraying chemicals, two or three in the sky, Boris did warn us that he would be spray...