Tuesday 28 January 2020

Purse builder


What can I say about the collaboration between Concord and ninth and Inking Idaho, just that its a match made in heaven. I have been a big fan of concord and ninth for a long time and Inking Idaho, well I have followed her blog for a long time since my stamping up days and I know full well she loves good packaging. The Purse builder dies are a welcomed addition to the Concord range and they also come with a co-ordinating stamp set which I am absolutly loving, its perfect for giving gifts cards or small jewellry and is a perfect keepsake as it looks so good displayed on a shelf.

 Not only can you get great use out of your patterned paper stash, you can even create your own patterned paper and stretch the use out of the dies the possibilities are endless, I hope you enjoy it as much as I am
Thanks for stopping by, till the next post take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental well-being

Woke up this morning and went outside to find aircraft spraying chemicals, two or three in the sky, Boris did warn us that he would be spray...