Wednesday 20 September 2017

More Yummy for your tummy

Hello and good evening, if you're like me you like to have a little something sweet after your tea what would you go for?  Would it be a chocolate dessert or a sticky toffee pudding?
Well, I've been trying to steer away from this kind of things, and I found that a scoop of ice cream does the trick to cure the sweet tooth. This stamp set from Concorde and ninth really makes my mouth water, with all the components to make yourself a really yummy dessert.


Heres the scoop stamp set from Concorde and ninth

 And as usual here's a close-up
 I stamped the image using Memento ink as I was going to color with Copic markers, and I figured if I was going to have three scoops it has to be Neopolitan, pinks, browns, and yellows.
the papers I used were some old Stampin up papers that I really love, and I finished off by stamping the main sentiment from the set in white embossing powder.

Hope you like it
TTFN 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental well-being

Woke up this morning and went outside to find aircraft spraying chemicals, two or three in the sky, Boris did warn us that he would be spray...