Wednesday 1 June 2016

Organisation and inspiration

I think organisation clears the mind, tidy work space tidy mind. I have always liked solutions that make my crafting easier and quicker, and this one from Connie Stewart has to be the best one that i have found for ink refills


And on that note, I was also organizing my wardrobe and came across a dress that i had not worn for at least ten years, it is from a big department store on sale and i have never worn red before but I loved it, I had also purchased a small gold handbag, so that inspired me to create this card that i really liked once id finished it with the patchwork perfection dies from Tonic studios, red and gold card and a small sentiment from my stash.




 
Hope you like it see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental well-being

Woke up this morning and went outside to find aircraft spraying chemicals, two or three in the sky, Boris did warn us that he would be spray...