Thursday 20 August 2015

Bringing you a little sunshine

 

I cant believe how much rain we have had this week its certainly stop me from looking for washing to do, i was almost ready to take my curtains down and strip the beds, beat the mattresses with my broom (well that's how i ,like to do it) and down it came.

My day started off with a jolt and i got up and heard my electric meter beeping it was about to run out, so i rushed to get dressed and run round to the shop to get to top up my card, from then on in my day started to go a bit pear shaped, then i thought to myself, you know I'm going to do what i want to do today, and stay in my craft room all day, as it was my daughter holly, stayed at her friends all day and stopped over for game night.

So that was that i got busy, i did a bit of tidying first off and cleared my desk.

 

Once i had done that here is what i created again using Tonic dies, the layering dies this time the rectangles which i absolutely love.

IMG_1460

The cardstock is Stampin ups Melon mambo, Old olive, Crumb cake for the base and Blushing bride, the sentiment is from the Lotus blossom clear set from stampin up, along with the image which is a three step stamp set.

I really enjoyed making this card, i hope you like it too

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental well-being

Woke up this morning and went outside to find aircraft spraying chemicals, two or three in the sky, Boris did warn us that he would be spray...