Wednesday 24 February 2016

A lovely couple

And here is  me thinking that my crafty, time was going to be limited, well as you all may know by now the shop is closing and my last day there is Saturday. I have enjoyed every moment i have spent there.
So on to my make for this evening keeping it short as i have a number of things i have to do before i go to bed.

This card uses Tonic Studios First Dance die which is available  exclusively from Crafty Devils Papercrafts, I started out with a 7x7 card blank, then matted this with Bazzil basics cardstock measuring 6 3/4x6 3/4, then another layer at 6 1/2.

I also used the lovely Tonic studios patchwork perfections paper pad its really nice and a good weight for die cutting available from Crafty devils papercraft. I then finished this off with a wink of stella and some black ribbon from my stash.

Supplies
Patchwork perfection paper pad 1090e
Bazzil basics card stock
white card blanks 7x7
A wink of stella



 Till next time thanks for stopping by



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental well-being

Woke up this morning and went outside to find aircraft spraying chemicals, two or three in the sky, Boris did warn us that he would be spray...