Thursday 12 March 2015

Best year ever

well so far it has been, I'm overworked and getting paid, but i wouldn't have it any other way I'm still a stamp in up demo, but I am a full time degree student.

I still run my online 24 hrs stamp in up store, but I'm also a Tonic workshop demonstrator as well, I know, how do i fit it all in, well on another post i will share my secrets with you, but i am wanting to bring you all up to speed with what's going on, on my side of the blogger sphere.

I have far too many pictures to upload, so i shall try my best to add at least 2 at a time, more will follow.

DesignP_

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your posts sweet cheeks xxx

    ReplyDelete

Mental well-being

Woke up this morning and went outside to find aircraft spraying chemicals, two or three in the sky, Boris did warn us that he would be spray...